The Bellevue PP2 admits kids who have successfully finished the PP1 School or the kid is of 4-6 years of age.
It take full academic year to be accomplished.
After successful completion, the kid is allowed to join Primary level.
Kids report from 8.am to 3.00 pm on week days.
Requirements for PP2 Admission
The Parent/Guardian is required to provide the following during enrollment:-
- Kid’s Birth Certificate
- Clinic Card or Baptism card
- Letter of successful completion of PP1 Class
- 2 Pair of School Uniform from our recommended outlet.
- Admission includes but not limited to written or oral selection tests for children or interaction with parents.
- 50% of Tuition Fees Is required before admission ( request for fee structure for PP2 Class)
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Full Day
- Language English,Kiswahili
- Students 1
- Assessments Self